SAIL NOW/PAY LATER – FINANCING OPTION
We can’t wait to have you join our ADC Experience and join us for many more cruises to come!
Aventura Dance Cruise is jam-packed with fantastic entertainment from Award Winning Live Concerts, to out of this world Performances, World Class Workshops, activities planned throughout your adventure, and sooo much more! This is a wonderful opportunity to see, dance with, get to know, and enjoy the company of your favorite artists, dancers, and so many people that share the same passion for latin music! How awesome is that?!
Aventura Dance Cruise made joining us on the High Seas even easier, with ‘Plan Packages Program’. We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Affirm to offer the ‘SAIL NOW / PAY LATER’ program, with various financing options to fit your budgeting needs.
- Affirm offers easy financing without a catch.
- Know upfront exactly what you’ll pay, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
- Choose your cabin, and follow the prompts to process the reservation.
- Select Affirm as your payment method.
- You’ll be sent to Affirm’s secure website where you’ll apply. Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months* (Rates from 10-30% APR).
- If approved, once you confirm your loan, you will be sent back to the reservation site to see your completed purchase.
- Sail and Dance away with the Aventura Dance Cruise Family!
*Example: For a loan amount of $1,000 pay $93 per month for 12 months at 10% APR. Down payment may be required.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, they may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that they offer you the best financing options possible.
Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
Sometimes Affirm cannot approve the full loan amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes requires additional information to process a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps them verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
For more information visit Affirm https://www.affir
Call us with any questions: (877)418-3931
or email: Support@AventuraDanceCruise.com